Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sweet friends

I posted earlier at how my sister-in-law (shoot, lets just forget about the in-law part as she IS my sister born in my heart who just happened to marry Marty's brother) had come to my house and cleaned her heart out.



She read my post to the blog and said . . .



It wasn't her. I thought she was trying to sidetrack my gratitude at first, but she was steadfast. She insisted that she DID do the food as well as researching spices for Ethiopian cooking which we found today sitting in our kitchen . . . but not the house-cleaning.



Well this had me stumped. Only one person that I know has the key . . .



My goodness gracious!! We were so very fortunate to have found a Professional Pet Sitter whom we not only utilize for trips but who we have long considered a friend as well. Carol Infalt has welcomed us to her home to see her wildlife rescue creatures (see the raccoon pictures posted early in the blog) and watched as our family has grown through adoption twice. We have left our pets with her or left them here for her to visit with fantastic results. She is the one who left the gifts for the boys as she has surprised our girls before too. They STILL are playing with the playhouses and Barbie cars.

So, I'm not saying if you live in the area and have Carol assist with your animals that she'll clean, organize, and shower you with gifts but I am saying thank you for the most wonderful, joyful surprise I could have imagined. I'm sorry I didn't recognize sooner that it was your handiwork. You are an angel to us and we so appreciate your friendship.

2 comments:

Kim Walton said...

WOW! that is a good friend! perhaps you are an amazing family that others enjoy being with :)

Unknown said...

(Blush) Alyssa did a lot of the work. She's a great organizer.
Those treats Cheryl brought over made me drool!! I cleaned that up!
Can't wait to meet the boys!
Carol & Alyssa