Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tomorrow






Tomorrow my sister Mary Romer arrives with her husband Craig. They will ultimately take the girls home with them. Oh my goodness! This IS happening.



I have two packed Rubbermaid totes on my front porch as well as a box I'm sending out to a fellow Hopester (our affectionate terms for other adoptive parents at our Hope Adoption Agency) who has more room for donations. Also, I am returning my latest Amazon purchase - defective!



The girls and I have have tattooed arms this morning. Mary has two cats and a "meow" and Julia has more diplomatically a dog, a cat, and an "Arf".



I need to get cleaning the house - speech therapy arrives in two hours. If I can get the living room cleaned I think I'll do better.



Then back to WalMart for a THIRD time to see if I can get my new tires to function. We've had one defective one replaced already but Stan the Van is just skating all over the road lately and has the shimmies. I think EVERYONE around here is on edge!

1 comment:

Karmen and Greg said...

Tatoos? Where are the pictures? I'm guessing they're not permanent?

Karmen