Monday, August 25, 2008

A Note From Carole!


Hi, I feel that I should apologize . . . Mama asked me to keep everyone updated, but I have had some trouble posting. I have good news though. She sent some of us an e-mail and here I a am to pass it along to all of you . . . .

Hey guys,
We are having a little internet problem so I'm writing another another guest's hotmail account. It is Monday afternoon - GORGEOUS day. I don't have everyone's address memorized so please inform who you can think of that we are good.
The boys? WE HAVE THEM! They are quiet at first - Paul was in the front room and we greeted him as we entered. Tekleab is a pistol - a very active 3-year-old. They are brothers . . . fussing over the one Fisher Price camera and Tekleab keeps trying to take ours. He's into everything. Abel is very concentrated and artistic. He loves coloring (stays in the lines) and Playdough and tossing the nerf with Marty. They are upstairs horsing around. Both have called me Mom or Mama. I love it. Their voices are sweet.
We have our embassy appointment sometime on Wednesday. We delivered the supplies already. Our windows are open. Its funny, after China Ethiopia wasn't such a culture shock. I wish we could SEE more but we can't go out with the boys and I'd rather stay here with them. The other guests are really nice and we are bonding. One got her 1-year-old daughter with us and the other couple get a baby girl tomorrow.
The orphanage? Lovely. Lively. Clean. LOVING. Caring. I was so very impressed.
I wish I could get into their minds already. Paul is so solemn at times, especially in the taxi on the way home. He is a cheek kisser like his dad. They are gorgeous, handsome boys with dark eyes and curly lashes.
Much love to you.
Carole Lamar - mother of 5!

So, there it is!! I am officially a big sister to brothers. At least it feels more official knowing that they have them. I hope everyone is doing well!
God Bless, Sarah

2 comments:

Dana said...

Thanks for posting for Carole. I'm glad to hear they're doing so well. I'm sure Marty is having a great time with the boys.

Amy J. said...

I'm just now catching up on everything in one night - can't wait to keep reading! Yayyyy!