Wednesday, August 27, 2008

They are boys!!!!!

Today is our embassy appointment. It is at 2. We woke to an accident in Samuel's bed but had a good night. I still find myself waking early and lying in bed for far too long. I got up and showered and headed downstairs and realized it was 6 - and realized it was much improved.
Last night we saw the first roughhousing of the guys. There was laughter and I was torn between allowing Paul to be the child that I'm not sure he has been allowed to be in his young life or quashing it. When it involved Helen's pillows I had to intervene. But they are boys! There was lots of laughter and playing "lion" and physical activity.
I'll keep this short. We are good though and are going to try to visit the weaver's market after the embassy today as they are close and we've been told it will be okay to have the boys out with us with it so close.
We love you! We are approaching the final steps of our journey!

Carole

1 comment:

Karmen and Greg said...

Approaching the end of your journey ... It hardly seems possible! I'm so glad things are going so well! Hope you're taking LOTS and LOTS of pictures!

Karmen